Item Value: $4500
Item Number: 6009
Minimum Bid: $3400
Minimum Bid Increment: $100
Two adults will enjoy four-day, three-night accommodations in the heart of the French Quarter. Hotel accommodations will be made at a Hyatt, Marriott or similar hotel property. Package includes Preservation Hall VIP Tickets to a Preservation Hall Jazz Band performance, a three-course dinner & wine pairing or a Jazz Brunch at Commander’s Palace, roundtrip coach class air travel originating from major metropolitan airports within the 48 U.S. contiguous states (upgrade optional for additional fee), and Points of Travel Agency booking & concierge service.
The Preservation Hall Jazz Band derives its name from Preservation Hall, the venerable music venue located in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter. The band has traveled worldwide spreading their mission to nurture and perpetuate the art form of New Orleans Jazz. Whether performing at Carnegie Hall or Lincoln Center, for British Royalty or the King of Thailand, this music embodies a joyful, timeless spirit.
Terms & Conditions:
• The Coach Class service will depart from major metropolitan airports in the 48 U.S. contiguous states and may be upgraded to Business, First Class or Non-Stop at the time of booking for an additional charge.
• Travelers are responsible for airport taxes, fees and surcharges, plus a $25 per person booking fee.
• Blackout dates include the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s.
• As a full-service travel agency, Points Of Travel can assist with extra hotel nights, car rental, air travel, and additional guests.
• All booking is subject to availability as determined by participating service providers.
• Recipients should allow up to 30 days from Oct. 31, 2021 to receive your travel package fulfillment code. The fulfillment code allows access to the Points Of Travel fulfillment website and is valid for one year from the fundraising event date.
• Travelers must book this experience at least 90 days in advance but no more than 6 months in advance of use.
• Travel must be completed by 10/31/2022.
• All reservations are subject to availability.
• Package is subject to comparable substitution of service providers prior to fulfillment without notice.